Saturday, July 12, 2008
Ever wonder where your creativity comes from? I have, and I think I know the answer. My mom. She's not your typical creative type, I guess. No writing or drawing or anything like that. She's a teacher which requires creativity of a different kind. Planning lessons and stuff like that is hard work. And I think my creativity came from her because she never squashed my ideas. Instead, she was the fertile ground in which they could take root in and grow. You see, my mom loves to make things up, and I just carried it to a new level. She likes to play practical jokes on people and see what she can get them to believe (I do too), but I also create worlds brimming with characters (hopefully believable) and situations that unfold. Stories both, in their own ways. Who knows what I'd be without my mom's encouragement. An account? Eek! I'm going to go thank her now. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment