So the query for the book I'm submitting needed work. Enter Query Ninja aka Carrie Harris and her awesome blog! She gave me a new perspective and it really helped. Now if only I can rewrite it to be good this time. . . .
Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say 'infinitely' when you mean 'very'; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
I have made this [letter] longer, because I have not had the time to make it shorter. - Blaise Pascal
No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else's draft. - H. G. Wells
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Dorothy Parker,
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - Edgar Allan Poe
1 comment:
Good luck. I know how much fun query writing is.
Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment